Your family dentist in Moline, IL is conveniently situated at 2900 41st Street between 28th and 32nd Avenues. We are just up the road from the Moline Public Library at 32nd and 41st.
Drs. Jackson and Lemon have enjoyed hundreds of hours in ongoing education and advanced training at the Spear Faculty Club. Because of this, they can offer innovative therapies like TMJ and apnea treatment, cosmetic dentistry, dental implant options, and more.
Our Dental Treatments
Our dentists offer family dentistry and care for the smiles of children and adults. You’ll find everything from preventive treatments to general dentistry, from cosmetic options to laser dentistry and sleep apnea therapies in our dental practice.
Our dental services for patients of all ages includes but is not limited to:
- Preventive dentistry—exams, oral cancer screenings, teeth cleanings, fluoride treatments, dental sealants, digital x-rays
- General and restorative dentistry—tooth-colored fillings, root canal therapy, periodontal treatment, extractions, CEREC same-day crowns, dental emergencies
- Cosmetic dentistry—professional teeth whitening, dental veneers, laser dentistry, clear aligners, dental bonding
- Tooth Replacement—Dental implants, implant-supported prosthetics, dental bridges
- Advanced services—TMJ treatment, Sleep apnea therapy, laser dentistry, digital dentistry
Visiting Our Dental Office
On your first visit, we provide a comprehensive exam called a preventive dentistry appointment. We get to know you and learn more about your oral health history and smile goals at this visit.
We also diagnose any oral health conditions using modern methods, including digital imaging. If your Moline dentist finds any oral health issues, we discuss them with you and lay out your options for treatment. We want you to be educated about your oral health and your choices for care!
If no issues are found, we like to have you back in six months. This schedule—visiting your dentist every six months—has been shown to reduce oral health risks, including gum disease and cavities.
Contact Your Family Dentist in the Quad Cities
If you would like to establish dental care with us, call us today. And if you have difficulty finding our office, contact us for specific directions from your location.