5 Cosmetic Procedures That Can Improve Your Smile
The time for looking at your favorite celebrity and wishing you had a better smile has passed. Today, if you really want to transform your smile, you have more treatments than ever before to choose from.
When we talk about a smile transformation, we’re talking about any dental procedure that improves the appearance of your smile. Whatever your goals, modern cosmetic dentistry in Moline, IL can help you achieve them!
How Can We Help You Smile Confidently Again?
That’s the first question your cosmetic dentist will ask during your initial smile consultation. It’s meant to get you thinking about exactly what it is that’s bothering you about your smile and how you think you would like to improve it.
But you need to know what treatments are available and how they will benefit before you can decide which is right for you. Here’s a list of cosmetic procedures to consider:
- Professional teeth whitening – It’s fast, affordable, and dramatically brightens your smile. You can choose an in-office treatment or a customized take-home kit.
- Porcelain veneers – Veneers are tooth-shaped porcelain shells that are attached to the surface of your teeth. Choose this treatment to conceal uneven gaps and spacing, size discrepancies, severe tooth staining, and even mild tooth misalignment.
- Cosmetic bonding – Bonding is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to create a more uniform, harmonious smile. It’s a treatment that can fill in chipped or broken teeth or completely alter the shape of a tooth to improve its appearance
- Porcelain crowns – Dental crowns aren’t just used to repair damaged teeth; crowns made of porcelain blend beautifully with your smile and can conceal numerous esthetic problems.
- Invisalign clear braces – Misaligned teeth can mar your appearance, but Invisalign clear braces can discreetly straighten your teeth in as little as a year.
Please Call for Your Smile Consultation
Ready to get started on the road to a better smile? Please call LJ Dentistry to arrange a consultation with one of our skilled doctors. We look forward to assisting you!